Thursday, June 27, 2013

Always and Forever

Hope you are all gearing up for the 4th of July holiday! Next week will be full of celebrations for this great country that we all love and care for deeply. I have some crafty Independence Day shares coming your way next week, but for now thought I would share a couple things I made my sweetie pie for our anniversary which was on May 4th. May was crazy for us and I didn't get a chance to post these. Time always gets the better of me with so much going on with the kids, house and my Etsy shop, that I often don't get to post here as often as I want to. I made a simple little card with some embossing. And played around with photo shop to make some chalkboard art (see pic at bottom). Sweet and simple, just like Pat likes things.  


Pat and I celebrated 11 years together this year. I would love to say it was all total "bliss", but that would be far from the truth! Ha! But I will say that it has been a lovely, bumpy, romantic, life learning ride and I am thankful, so thankful for God putting you in my life, Patrick. I love watching you teach our kids about the "real" stuff, the hard stuff, the GOOD stuff....what it means to work hard and enjoy the simply things in life...



Teaching them how to hang on and hug tight and never let go; not until the fight is over and God steps in for you...


Supporting things you believe in with a big heart and doing what is right - always.



Pat, you are a great dad to our kids. You are a wonderful husband. I love you forever and always...


Be blessed today blogger friends! Give your lovies hugs and kisses and let them know how much they mean to you. Life is so short - make it sweet :)

XOXO, Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment